Outline: Looking for the way playing AVI files on Nexus Tablets? Follow this easy guide to put
and play AVI on Nexus 6/7/9/10 freely.
Can Nexus Tablets Play AVI Smoothly?
Tablets really have a skyrocketing rise. Well, Nexus Tablets are amazing tablet to watch movies and play games. However, Nexus supported video formats are quite limited. (According to its official website, Nexus only supports H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 and VP8.) You see, AVI is not a Nexus Tablets friendly format so you can't put and play AVI movies on Nexus Tablets directly.
How to Play AVI on Nexus Tablets without Limit?
To solve "Nexus Tablets won't play AVI" issue, here shares the a silver lining - convert AVI to Nexus supported formats like H.264 MP4 for playback with iFastime Video Converter Ultimate. Being famous as an all-round video converter and a high-end HD video converter, it enable you to batch convert rich video files like MP4, Tivo, AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, MTS and more formats, or even Blu-ray/DVD for your portable Nexus 6/7/9/10 or other players/servers faultlessly.
What's more, the exceptionally neat and ad-free interface lets you finish video conversion without going awry. The speed boosts enables you to convert AVI to Nexus Tablets at lightning speed without scarifying video quality. Free download it and below is the 3 steps on how to put and play AVI video to Nexus Tablets.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/windows/ifastime/3260-20_4-10440988-1.html
- Soft32 Download: http://www.soft32.com/publishers/ifastime/
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime/index79230-0.html
- Best Software 4 Download: http://www.bestsoftware4download.com/a-ifastime-83610-software.html
How to Successfully Convert AVI videos to Nexus Tablets
Step 1: After the installation of the professional Nexus AVI Converter, run the program to load your xvid/divx .avi files.
Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of "Format" and choose Google Nexus 7 H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), Google Nexus 4 H.264 Video(*.mp4), or Google Nexus 10 H.264 Video(*.mp4) from "Android" as the target format.
Read Google Nexus supports these media format/codec:
Audio Formats: AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, Vorbis, AMR-WB and AMR-NB.
Video Formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 and VP8.
Image Formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and WEBP.
Go the Profile Settings panel to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio channel, etc as you want. For 1080p AVI movie, 1920*1080 video size and 2000kbps video bitrate is highly recommended.
Step 3: Tap the "Star conversion" button at the bottom right corner to start the AVI to Nexus conversion. When the conversion ends, you will be able to put AVI to Nexus Tablets for smooth playback at ease.
1. You can join several .avi files checking the "Merge into one file" box.
2. It offers simple editing functions like trimming, cropping, adding special effect and inserting subtitles to original AVI.
3. If you want to play AVI on Android without conversion, just download some Android AVI Players like YX Player, Rock Player, Mobo Player, ArcMedia Player, VLC Media Player Nightly, and iMPlayer, etc to have a try. Most of them are free and easy-to-use.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- How to play MP4 on DVD Player?
- Sync TiVo to iPad (Air 2/Mini 3 included) via Mac
- Copy DVD movies to iPhone (6/6 Plus/6S) via Mac
- Encoding AVI for Galaxy Tablets watching
- How to Play AVI on Kindle Fire HD(X)
- How to Watch MP4 Files on Apple TV in Mac/Win
Have more questions
about how to solve "Nexus Tablets won't play AVI" issue, please feel free to contact us>>