Outline: Simply follow this article to convert DivX(AVI) video to ProRes(422, 422 HQ, 422 LT, 4444) on Mac OS X (Mavericks included) for working with FCP flawlessly.
Many of our video files today exist in our computers as DivX files. These DivX
files can be read by various media players and video editors across different platforms and devices. In Apple's premium video editing software, Final Cut Pro, DivX files are commonly used. With
these video files, both experienced and unexperienced users alike can make all sorts of videos that they can possibly think of. There are some instances, however, that importing a DivX file into
Final Cut Pro doesn't go successfully.
The easy solution is to convert DivX(AVI)to Final Cut Pro supported format. To do that, you can use iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (Windows), which can help you transcode DivX to FCP native editing-friendly format - Apple ProRes without losing any video quality on Mac OS X (Yosemite and Mavericks included). Besids DivX, you can also use this best FCP converter to convert MP4, AVI, MKV, MXF, ISO, DVD, Blu-ray, H.265, MOV, VOB, etc to FCP supported formats for smooth playback.
Free download the best DivX to FCP converter for Mac:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
Now click the Download button below to get the program and check out the easy
steps to convert and import DivX(AVI) to Final Cut Pro 6/7/X without any troubles.
1. Install and launch the DivX to FCP Converter, and then click "Add Video" button to import .divx files.
2. Click on the "Format" bar and get the dropdown menu, then move your pointer to choose “Final Cut Pro> Apple PreRes 422" or "Apple ProRes 422 HQ" or "Apple ProRes 4444" as the output format.
Tips: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.
3.Click Convert button to start transcoding DivX to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 6/7/X on Mac OS X. Once the conversion completes, you can click "Open" to find the .MOV videos which can be directly imported to FCP 6/7/X. You've done. Have a try.
Have more questions about how to import DivX(AVI) into Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.