Outline: Unable to Embed an .avi file to Keynote in slideshows? If so, you may have interest in this post. It explains how to transcode AVI (Divx, Xvid, H.264) to QuickTime video formats for embedding to Keynote on Mac perfectly.
Keynote, developed by Apple Inc as a part of the iWork family, is a software
application used in making presentations. The latest Keynote 6.0 has made a reimagined leap forward in which the developer added some new features, a new user interface, vastly improved file
compatibility with iOS platforms and Microsoft PowerPoint, new themes, effects and animation, and great export options. But do you find it distracting to quit from Keynote and use the web browser
to play the relevant AVI videos for your presentation? How to insert AVI video files to Keynote on Mac? Thus for the purpose of figuring out the solution, below is a complete set of solutions
which can help you when it comes to inserting AVI videos to Keynote.
To be able to insert/embed AVI video files into Keynote nicely, you will need to convert AVI video to correct formatt before pulling them into your presentation program. This requires third party converter like iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (Windows). Working well as a professional AVI to Keynote Converter, this program is able to encode and transcode AVI files with different codecs (e.g. Divx, Xvid, H.264) to QuickTime format fitting for Keynote.
What’s more, this powerful AVI encoder also can transcode AVI to more devices including iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7/S6 Edge+, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge+, Apple TV 4, or popular NLEs including iMovie, FCP, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro etc for smooth playback and editing.
Free download the best AVI video converter for Mac:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
How to convert AVI video to Keynote supported video formats on Mac?
1. Click File to browse your computer hard drive and select the AVI files you want to convert.
2. Click the bottom Format icon to reveal tahe output panel, and then select MOV as the output format from the Common Video category.
3. Hit the start conversion button to start AVI to Keynote conversion on Mac.
Only with a few simple steps, you can get AVI videos and put them to your Keynote presentation. What are you hesitating about? Get started now.
Simple steps to import the converted AVI files to Keynote
1. Open Keynote. Select Insert > Choose.
2. Highlight the file you wish to import and click Insert. Keynote supports “.mov, .mpg4, .mp3”.
3. To create the playback settings:
Click on "Movie" in the right panel (if you don't see the "Movie" box, click on the slide with the video)
Start movie on click: check the "start movie on click" box. The movie will start once you've clicked inside the slide, or hit the space bar.
Start movie with the slide: uncheck the "start movie on click" box. The movie will start when the slide appears.
Have more questions about how to insert AVI video files to Keynote on Mac, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.